Saturday, May 24, 2008

Why is it always like this?

Why is it always like this? Why should it be like this? when it happens always then, the fault might be with me. I think it is time for introspection. No the fault is not with your attitude but with your mindset, the way i look at things, the way i perceive. the fickle mind is playing tricks yet again and the SATAN is at his best i my mind creating all kinds of non-sense stuff in there. The moments are not always light-hearted. But i think from Feb i am living in a dichotomous and hypocrite world. I dont know what am i upto. In a moment i tend to think that this job is sufficient in life and play-safe becomes the name of the game. and the next i think of GMAT and the next i think of some other stuff. My life is missing that energy and enthusiasm. I get irritated so easily to anything, but my mind is in control of things keeping everything at its hypocrite best. At times i behave in such a way so as to hurt people. My ego is playing a major part in every part of my life. The holistic view of things is really taking a toll on me. Looking at an incident in all possible points of view dilutes the feel i have at the first look. It projects even an illegitimate stuff legitimate. Sometimes i fear that i might seriously hurt people's feelings which would not be intended. I get pissed off when some one starts questioning on things that i have done. Although they might be enquiring about the past but i feel that they are questioning about my capability or for that matter my values. Later i feel bad. I dont feel that remaining quiet and thinking before talking will be a solution coz i think that way i am just gonna suppress my energy more causing more dissatisfaction. i cant be a silent spectator coz its not Sanjeev. The constant energy that i carry along with me is kinda missing. I feel lost even when every one is around me.

No comments: